Here is a blog to keep family and friends up to date on our various comings and goings. Check back weekly for updates, and feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!

This past Saturday we traveled down to Pinckneyville for my Grandma Mildred's 80th birthday. And although she does not like surprises very much, that is what this party was! My cousin Sarah thought of a great idea for a gift from the grandkids - a card shower. Instead of just handing my grandma 16 cards, I took my dad's idea and hung them from a houseplant for display. Happy Birthday Grandma!


Olivia and Ethan with their great grandma.



Olivia helping her great grandma blow out the candles on her GIANT cake. At this point, Ethan was too busy playing with his 2nd cousin Brandon. Ethan was enamored of him and followed him around the house until Brandon left. Brandon (and wife Nicole's) first baby is due in February, so I think that this is a good sign of the daddy skills Brandon will have (we still have to work on the diaper changing, though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home